No announcement yet.

Sickest fucking breakdown ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dude four letter words are easy to pick out.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      I dig them. They are fuckin' brutal. I love that.
      +1

Comment

Sure, I can sing like that...
        Give me an entire fifth of Jim Beam and I'll guzzle it, and my vocals will go right into the microphone of the porcelain god!
        I can "understand the appeal", just not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          I dig them. They are fuckin' brutal. I love that.
          Originally posted by KBRR View Post
          +1
          +2
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Y'all need to listen to the twisted genius of Destroy, Erase, Improve!

Comment

this thread reads like parents talking to thier children! hahaha

"Son when I was your age we listened to Music! with melody!, what your listening to sounds like noise!" "I don't call it rap music! I call it Crap music!"

Sorry just thought it was funny!

C

Comment

You know (and I don't say this lightly being 55 years old) I can hear some unique tastes in this song. The phrasing is pretty cool but the whole atonal tuned to low F or Z or whatever is beyond me as to why they do that maybe because of the 8 string guitars.
                The singing blows the goat for me. The I'm so angry motif is so fucking lame.
                I have know clue what he is saying so how does he expect me to understand his pain?
                If you're into all the gutteral stuff cool its just not for me.I call this "angry" style Emo Metal.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I fucking love that band!

and that comes from a dude who's a disco-fag, fan of mainstream music and not a metal-head at all

great musicians... specially Haake.... I think it was a brilliant idea to mix Allan Holdsworth with extreme metal

the only problem is that they can sound too monotonous... they make pretty much all the songs based on that concept
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Love this band, but i don't find them as particularily great live, as in to watch, out. Need more ass kick than obscurity in a live setting, but i love the shit at home.

Comment

lolz @ emo metal. Ow c'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                        this thread reads like parents talking to thier children! hahaha
                        oh, come on. Where's the melody? How can you dance to that? Where's the sax solo?

I haven't listened to much Meshuggah at all, but I have been told that some of the bands I like have "Meshuggah-like" riffage. I enjoyed that clip, maybe I should check out some more. Any suggestions on a good album to start with?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Chaosphere is a good start, or even their new one Obzen.
                          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            I have know clue what he is saying so how does he expect me to understand his pain?
                            :ROTF:
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              oh, come on. Where's the melody? How can you dance to that? Where's the sax solo?

I haven't listened to much Meshuggah at all, but I have been told that some of the bands I like have "Meshuggah-like" riffage. I enjoyed that clip, maybe I should check out some more. Any suggestions on a good album to start with?
                              Obzen
                              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

Get DESTROY ERASE IMPROVE, it has those noodly jazz fusion-esque licks in weird places. You'll probably get bored with OBZEN imo. Not a good place to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X