Kirk Singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Singing

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ugh

Comment

Omg he is really singing:O

Comment

Ha ha. That's cool of him to do that while he definitely knows that his singing sucks. Good guy there.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Good stuff - glad he doesn't take himself TOO seriously all the time.

Comment

That's footage from the Some Kind of Monster movie. Kirk doesn't sing any worse than James.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Kirk doesn't sing any worse than James.
              OHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

I thought that was pretty funny. In a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  That's footage from the Some Kind of Monster movie. Kirk doesn't sing any worse than James.
                  Ohh dude, don't start.

Comment

Ah...I was hoping for James T Kirk. Now that's good singing!
                    www.JerryRobison.com
                    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Then Spock trys to one up, or one down him:

Comment

Glad to see he has a sense of humor. I guess that was his volunteer community service for the year.

Comment

Working...
                        X