The Real Reason Marty Left Megadeth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Reason Marty Left Megadeth!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

old news
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
      old news

are so exciting
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Did..you guys miss..the whole editing and point of the video?
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
          Did..you guys miss..the whole editing and point of the video?

No.

Even tough the inteview's old, there were lots of new footages, such as Marty's last video from his alst album, which has j-pop emo vocals, and which sucks

And the part that he says "%2 of my talent's being used in this band" and his tornado of souls solo footage's being shown, was priceless

Comment

After meeting Marty in person and spending a few hours with him, I can confirm that he is one strange little weirdo. I can't imagine how he got along with Mustaine for more than 2 hours. He told me personally that he wanted to make "chick rock" music and was more into pop.

Comment

Wow, imagine the dreary of being one of the world's top shredders in a commercially successful metal band...how did he used to even get out of bed in the morning?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Wow, imagine the dreary of being one of the world's top shredders in a commercially successful metal band...how did he used to even get out of bed in the morning?!?

He was probablye being paged by Dave

Comment

Marty must have had a good chuckle when TWNAH hit the shelves. Nothing like a rat a tat tat snare drum and a trumpet solo in "Silentscorn" to scream metal!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                    After meeting Marty in person and spending a few hours with him, I can confirm that he is one strange little weirdo. I can't imagine how he got along with Mustaine for more than 2 hours. He told me personally that he wanted to make "chick rock" music and was more into pop.
                    Mustaine told me he hired Marty cause he had "the personality of a bowl of Jello" And that was just a few months after he joined the band
                    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Originally posted by blindmuddy View Post
                      Mustaine told me he hired Marty cause he had "the personality of a bowl of Jello" And that was just a few months after he joined the band
                      Unless I'm missing something here..That..Doesn't make sense?

Who the hell would want to hire someone with the personality of a bowl of jello?

Comment

Why, to "watch it wiggle, see it jiggle", or course

But then Mustaine has to have sheeple around him to make himself feel more important. He can't survive in an environment where he's not the top dog, or the only alpha male.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yep. Dave was hitting Friedman with put downs from day one because he couldn't stand being a side show. Funny how Megadeth became largely irrelevant to me the moment Marty left....
                          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            But then Mustaine has to have sheeple around him to make himself feel more important. He can't survive in an environment where he's not the top dog, or the only alpha male.
                            I think you are spot on in your comments. I remember watching some old footage of Metallica. Seeing Dave, James and Lars together made me think that there was no way that that would ever work out (even if Dave had not been a raging alcoholic)--there's simply not room for three such strong personalities in one band. In that sense, Kirk was a good fit. He doesn't have a huge ego or needs to be in control of everything.

As Dave has gotten older, he seems to have realized that he needs his crew to be happy, so he doesn't start talking trash about them until they have left the band (e.g., Pitrelli)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                              Unless I'm missing something here..That..Doesn't make sense?

Who the hell would want to hire someone with the personality of a bowl of jello?
                              I'd take that bowl of Jello over Dave Mustaine any day...

Although, what IS with the poodle cut and J-pop??

Comment

Working...
                              X