Any New Englanders remember scissorfight:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any New Englanders remember scissorfight:

Actually I'm sure they are still around!, I used to see them a bunch way back 5-6 years, Awsome shows!!!!!!

I still have a scar from one of the shows (well it was from opening a can of chile while hammered after one of there shows)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by tanpsi; 06-17-2008, 07:54 PM.

Yep, I remember them. Never got to see them live, though. Thought it was odd that they had a more straight up hard rock sound, but would tour with heavier bands.
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Good live band, better than their recorded stuff. My old band used to play with them once in awhile and would rave about how tight they were.
      "... and is there anyone out there who can sing music beyond either the Dead/Phish/jam band of the week

or

obscure B-side GreatWhiteLionSnake demos recorded in the basement of some guy who was the girlfriend's second cousin's in-law's best man?

I swear to God, if we audition another American Idol wannabee or have another no show, I'll turn postal. I'm a donkey on the frickin' edge."

Comment

Originally posted by neverdunn View Post
        Good live band, better than their recorded stuff. My old band used to play with them once in awhile and would rave about how tight they were.
        Yeah, I was so psyced on their live shows, I bought 3 CDs, and was dissapointed
        but I started liking the CDs again.

"Simple but effective riffs"

Comment

Working...
        X