keith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keith

who loves keith as much as i do and please elaborate why? I've been listening to a lot of Stones tunes, oldies too, they fuckin' rule with a sharp stick in my book. brian Jones as well as Mick Taylor.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

because he is the coolest cat on the planet
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

apres moi sil vous plait-lol

Comment

I have an autographed pic of Keith above my amp.

One of my friends parents has a great story about Keith when he showed up at their bar one night while in Chicago.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Tommy,I know why you feel that way.Keith was squeezed from the same nasty old bar rag that you were.........................
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            apres moi sil vous plait-lol
            Pardon, tu avez raison
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Indeed Garcon, it took 43 years for me to get in big trouble, and Keith has been popped many times and he has the money to buy justice as I don't, so there-lol
              Reverend, you're a sharpshooter. Dead on balls accurate.

Comment

KEEF rules!

Comment

Working...
                X