No announcement yet.

Texas Hippie Coalition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vocalist is a badass. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Singer has a cool voice, the rest is just 'meh'. The kind of generic filler they'd put over a TV movie.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by robert burns View Post
        jesus fucking christ !! That may be the greatest display of pantera
        like ozzy/black label society bad ass mo fo, killer heavy rock ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i think i pissed myself! Shit.. Their great!
        nuff said!
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I cannot get past that awful guitar solo if that's what that's called, and the fact that they have Bigfoot as their singer - holy crap.

but yeah the Dean guitar brigades of Dime wannabes are looking all the same these days.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I stand by my past statement that is that singer would not be someone I would want to get on the wrong side of.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
              I stand by my past statement that is that singer would not be someone I would want to get on the wrong side of.
              It would take you a while to get to the other side of him...
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

After the so, so solo at the 3 minute mark; It sounds like the singer is doing a pretty decent job of Tuvan throat singing. Not as good as this guy mind you;

Broadcast February 12, 1999.Tuvan musician Kongar-ol Ondar performs on a late night TV show..Visit Ondar at http://www.ondar.com or learn more about Tuva at ...

but a good attempt.
                  G.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    It would take you a while to get to the other side of him...
                    Good call!:ROTF::ROTF:
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

If you are going to have two guys, playing Dime models, and looking like him... they have to back it up with there solos!!!!

And thats all I have to say about that.
                      '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                      '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                      custom made Les Paul
                      VOX Tonelab LE
                      Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                      ADA MP1
                      BBE 422A
                      Lexicon MPX-G2
                      ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                      Support Your Local 81