CRISS OLIVA's GEAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Funny thing is ..he should be. I remember when John and I were talking with Jon Oliva. Jon was impressed with the setlist John covers. Then a few years later we met Jack Frost and was talking with him..I told him about the Uber. At that time he was using Engls and was just put out of Savatage. How he got in there I dunno..there's no comparison between John and Jack Frost when it comes to 'Tage!!. Jack is a super nice and knows alot of cool people. He can write a pretty catchy metal tune too..so that doesn't hurt I guess. But Savatage caliber..Nah. Jeff Waters is a different story, he's killer but I never heard him in that camp!!
    hey where can i hear this john play some sav?
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by piranhaguy2002a View Post
        wow he resembles chris degarmo there!

If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Piranahguys that is outstanding!!!

Savage..John is possibly ressurecting his band Paradox. If/when that happeneds.. they were talking of recording some classic 'tage stuff..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Had that since just before the Fender buy out.

Comment

Savage..John is possibly ressurecting his band Paradox. If/when that happeneds.. they were talking of recording some classic 'tage stuff..
              will be waiting

Comment

ah ha! I read he used a friggin ROCKMAN
                I thought i heard that trademark rockman tone on HOTMK

Comment

Working...
                X