whitesnake/def leppard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitesnake/def leppard

went to see them last night in liverpool, whitesnake blew def/lep away bigtime. the def/lep sound was too bassy, phil used 4 pc1's and the old glow in the dark one. viv cambel looked bored and came accross as if he didn't want to be there. a good gig (glad i went).
    Last edited by cookiemonster; 07-16-2008, 08:23 AM.
    yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

That's no surprise. There was another thread that addressed this topic and it got pretty heated. Old Cov knows how to put on a great show surrounded by top notch musicians.
    "POOP"

Comment

Did Viv have to work double-time in both bands?

Just think if Dio was there too:ROTF:

Comment

Man, kick Viv out of the band already... then hire me to replace him!
        Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
        www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

they were here in Istanbul 2 weeks ago, they definitely blow def lep. away..
          it was awesome !

Comment

Damn i missed their concert here a little time ago since i had to keep my money for Judas Priest. I don't regret it though
            -Wouldn't it be better if you made this amp stronger and number it to 10?
            -*Ponder* This amp goes to eleven...

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
              went to see them last night in liverpool, whitesnake blew def/lep away bigtime. the def/lep sound was too bassy, phil used 4 pc1's and the old glow in the dark one. viv cambel looked bored and came accross as if he didn't want to be there. a good gig (glad i went).

Thats weird, When I saw Def Leppard both times and whenever I've seen live footage of them he always looks like hes having a blast

Comment

Working...
              X