Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh... dare i say i heard a cookie monster band

That i could understand the lyrics on?? 6 feet under. I could actually
    understand every word! Im sure they will be cast out of the club soon!
    At least i now that it can be done!

My roommate in college liked them. I couldn't stand it. Don't they have an album called "Death Metal"?
    Scott

Comment

Eh, gave up on Six Feet Under a long time ago. Their old stuff sounded like a lame version of Obituary, with Alan West even recycling Obituary riffs, and their new stuff is kinda boring.
      Go pick up Tomb of the Mutilated or Eaten Back to Life, Cannibal Corpse's first CDs with Chris Barnes on them (he's the vocalist in 6FU). Tell me if you can understand those! Or if you want to lose all respect for 6FU, pick up Graveyard Classics. Death Metal versions of classic rock songs:ROTF:
      EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        My roommate in college liked them. I couldn't stand it. Don't they have an album called "Death Metal"?
        I think it was Dismember that had the album "Death Metal"
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
          Go pick up Tomb of the Mutilated or Eaten Back to Life, Cannibal Corpse's first CDs with Chris Barnes on them (he's the vocalist in 6FU). Tell me if you can understand those!
          LOL Even while reading the lyrics, it's hard to follow along and understand WTF he's saying! :ROTF:
          Though, the last album he did with the band, The Bleeding, you can understand everything he said without needing the lyric sheet. That was a turning point for them, and that album ruled!!! Too bad they kicked him out of the band after that tour.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            LOL Even while reading the lyrics, it's hard to follow along and understand WTF he's saying! :ROTF:
            Though, the last album he did with the band, The Bleeding, you can understand everything he said without needing the lyric sheet. That was a turning point for them, and that album ruled!!! Too bad they kicked him out of the band after that tour.
            That was the song i heard..."The Bleeding".. it was refreshing to be able
            to understand the words!

Comment

I'd recommend Morbid Angel as well, David Vincent's vocals are quite intelligible, especially on "Domination".
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
              X