George Lynch's new project - Souls of We

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lynch's new project - Souls of We

Thought people might appreciate this if they weren't already aware (I did a quick search but didn't see anything on this in previous threads).

George Lynch has a new project coming out, Souls of We, featuring former Brides of Destruction vocalist London LeGrand. There are a few song excerpts playing on their home page - check it out!

http://www.soulsofwe.com/

Public information message over!

what the fuck is penelope cruz doing in the band? LOL!
    Last edited by savage; 07-23-2008, 04:16 PM.
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Is that Cat Stevens on the left?
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
        Good one! :ROTF: Fran Drescher on the right?

Comment

Have Brides of Destruction disbanded due to the Mötley Crüe reunion?
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Nikki quit after the first cd, they replaced him and put out a second cd that sold even less than the first failure, so they just fell apart due to zero interest from the public.
            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

shit I love Lynch's playing, thanks for the link!

I'm liking it. it's rare I don't like his stuff. always so creative.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
                Matisyahu

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
                  what the fuck is penelope cruz doing in the band? LOL!
                  you know that IS a chick, right?

she's pretty f'g good from the clips I heard.

Comment

This album is definitely hit or miss...with more "miss" than "hit" IMO. It has its moments but ultimately its a pretty weak effort. WTF has happened to Lynch? He's gone from one of my all time faves to a player that I can barely listen to anymore. The fire is gone.

Comment

Souls of We? Are they from Yam Yam land then?

(Fucking hell, not even going to try to explain that one to any non-Brit)
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                        you know that IS a chick, right?

she's pretty f'g good from the clips I heard.
                        yeah i know it s a chick and she looks like penelope
                        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

thanks for the link. Good to see he's still alive and out there.

But personally I think it...

Sounds a little too commercial and a lot like a wannabe Extreme.
                          07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                            This album is definitely hit or miss...with more "miss" than "hit" IMO. It has its moments but ultimately its a pretty weak effort. WTF has happened to Lynch? He's gone from one of my all time faves to a player that I can barely listen to anymore. The fire is gone.
                            I agree. I keep saying we need NEW YOUNG guns, not rehashed old guys with no fire left.

and...

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING could ever be worse than the Lynch Mob "Smoke This" cd...

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                              unfortunately i agree

Comment

Working...
                              X