Clear All

• So, whats your take on the new band "Chickenfoot?"

If you even opened this post...im surprised! Ive been reading about
    a collaboration of 4 great artists...

Sammy Hager
    Joe Satriani
    Michael Anthony
    Chad Smith..

Im thinking it's going to be very cool! Your thoughts?

Any tunes to hear from them yet?
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

According to Hagar they are going to be the next Led Zep. :ROTF: Not sure about that but I am anxious to hear their stuff.

Comment

I can't wait to hear it. This will be a new thing for Satch, and it will be interesting to see how it turns out. Hopefully not with Sammy doing Cabo Wabo body shots off Satch's head...

Comment

I think it will be very cool, however the name has to go...doesn't sound like a name for longevity IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by axewielder View Post
            hopefully not with sammy doing cabo wabo body shots off satch's head...
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I wonder if any of the band really likes deep fried chicken feet? If they tour, I need to go and bring along a bucket, maybe it will get me backstage, who knows???
              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

I always thought Satch and Vai (along with most 'solo' guitar guys) belong in real bands. I look forward to hearing what comes out of this!

Comment

With a name like Chickenfoot, they should have gotten Buckethead to play guitar. I'm interested to hear Satriani in a full band setting. Shoud be interesting to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                  X