Testament in Pittsburgh Oct. 3rd!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testament in Pittsburgh Oct. 3rd!!

Anybody here going to see Testament at the Rex Theater on Oct. 3rd? I am fired up, finally at a smaller place again I don`t know the opening band though-Soilient Green? Either way, I can`t wait and I am 39 years old Who is playing drums for them right now-Bostaph?

Jack

They are playing at The Rex? Wow, that's kinda weird, dontcha think? Kind of an odd venue: An old theater that still has some of the seats still in it. Not too big, either. Then again, Dick Dale's played there, too, plus there aren't many middle-sized venues around here, anymore, so...
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

Yes...we are seriously lacking a good venue for tours like this. I really miss Metropol. The Rex is rather nice though...

Comment

Im gonna see them Tommorow!
        www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
        the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by bsteff666 View Post
          Yes...we are seriously lacking a good venue for tours like this. I really miss Metropol. The Rex is rather nice though...
          Eh, The Rex is alright, I guess. Hell, back in the 80s, they probably would've ended up playing at City Limits, up in Penn Hills. Now, it's a friggin' Dollar General! My, times have changed, huh?

Hey, side note: did you ever get your Mr. Scary guitar finished?
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

City Limits was awsome!!

As a side, I just heard Solyent Green and they suck Typical cookie monster band

Jack

Comment

The Rex is one of the last small-midsize venues in Pittsburgh. It should work well for this show.

I just hope they have better sound support than they did in their opening slot at Post Gazette Pavillion a few weeks back. They might have been playing great, but I couldn't tell- it was pure mud.
              GM,
              www.aftershok.com

Comment

Shame they did away with the tent at Station Square. That'd been a nice venue to see them at. Saw The Ramones, there, in 95 and 96. Doesn't look like we'll see that moved to Sandcastle any time, soon. Bummer.
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                X