Joe Bonamassa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Bonamassa

I saw him live on Sunday in Flagstaff and all I can say is...Good God! He is one of the best players I have seen. Right up there with Eric Johnson. Great tone, feel, taste, and a hell of a nice guy, talked to him quite a bit after the show. His black backed Les Paul goldtop looked sweet...never seen one before, and that was because that is his new signature model that gibson is making for him. If you get the chance, go see him as he is the real deal.
    www.JerryRobison.com
    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

incredible player
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Saw him last year, one of the few blues guys that don't get boring after a couple songs. GREAT Player
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Superguitarist. Fantasic.
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

One flaw...He didn't use one Jackson or Charvel during his performance...
          www.JerryRobison.com
          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Oh yeah - he's nuts, bummed I missed him here at the Belly Up...
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
              One flaw...He didn't use one Jackson or Charvel during his performance...
              I actually got to meet him, by a lucky chance - and he gave me shit for wearing a Jackson t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                I actually got to meet him, by a lucky chance - and he gave me shit for wearing a Jackson t-shirt!
                Yeah I didn't even approach the subject when I talked to him that all my Les Pauls are case queens and wall art...Charvel/Jacksons get played!
                www.JerryRobison.com

Comment

I met him too, very nice dude. Loves gear and is a toneaholic.

Comment

Working...
                  X