No announcement yet.

NICKELBACK AND Mutt Lange..NOOOOOOOOOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICKELBACK AND Mutt Lange..NOOOOOOOOOO!

1st...Mutt doesn't participate on any recent Def Leppard release...and then the UNTHINKABLE!!!!!!!!

He teams up with Knickelback...who IMO are horrific! I don't know how they sell buckets of millions of CDs...my theory is...they do it my default....bc the only other records close to rock are even worse ( if thats possible due to laws of physics )

Alex

Say what you will.. but... Nickelback has fantastic sound and production value on their latest CD.

Comment

Has Def Leppard done anything better than Nickelback in the last 5 years anyway?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh come on. Even Slang is better than anything Nickelback has ever done.

Comment

What's a nickelback?
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            What's a nickelback?
            Bush lite.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

From Wikipedia:

the Nickleback: a rather large, yet tame creature who spends most of it's time sleeping. noted as being lazy, the nickleback is a minimalist when it comes to doing anything. rarely will you see a nickleback in the wild as it is only accustomed to the well cared-for settings of local zoo's, where everyone loves to come see the big cuddly nickleback. the nickleback's mating call is it's signature growl, which is the only form of communication it knows, even during really emotional moments. lasty, the nickleback survives by being repetitive in everything it does. choosing never to change anything, the nickleback figures people will keep coming to the zoo.

Comment

Jeez..Maybe I'm a fuggin' Nickelback!!!

I fit that description perfectly..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
                  From Wikipedia:

the Nickleback: a rather large, yet tame creature who spends most of it's time sleeping. noted as being lazy, the nickleback is a minimalist when it comes to doing anything. rarely will you see a nickleback in the wild as it is only accustomed to the well cared-for settings of local zoo's, where everyone loves to come see the big cuddly nickleback. the nickleback's mating call is it's signature growl, which is the only form of communication it knows, even during really emotional moments. lasty, the nickleback survives by being repetitive in everything it does. choosing never to change anything, the nickleback figures people will keep coming to the zoo.
                  And oddly Metallica do the exact opposite yet suck because of it?
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now I have a picture of Bill in my head. A big hairy silver back gorilla who has a habit of masturbating when a crowd is looking into his cage, with a big shit-eating grin...
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

So you have seen a photo of Bill then? *zing* lol
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                        Say what you will.. but... Nickelback has fantastic sound and production value on their latest CD.

Isn't that kind of like polishing a turd?

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                          +1 on that! Nickleback is a solid band, with high quality songwriting..
                          IMO they are better than anything Def has done in 22 years!

Comment

Bill, you may not like them but you can't deny that they have GREAT guitar and drum sound on the latest CD.

Comment

Well, they're considerably richer than I am. I have to hand it to them, they're definitely doing "something" right...

Comment

Working...
                              X