Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I had dinner with Jennifer Batten a couple times this past weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW she was michael jacksons touring guitarist for 3 world tours wasnt she? she's incredible! i need to give her solo stuff a whirl....
    Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
    Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
    ISP Decimator Pedal
    Sony Wireless Systems
    Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Originally posted by EvileMatt View Post
      WOW she was michael jacksons touring guitarist for 3 world tours wasnt she? she's incredible! i need to give her solo stuff a whirl....
      ...and 2 world tours with Jeff Beck!
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        ...and 2 world tours with Jeff Beck!
        She has tamer hair then and played a Washburn..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Very cool! What's she doing now?
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

There was a brief interview with her in one of the guitar mags recently. Seems like a real cool - and talented - lady.

Comment

You can tell by looking at her and listening to her she has a high IQ.

Comment

Just got back from her show in Alexandria, Va. tonight. Really awesome stuff! She does a multimedia show featuring backing films put together both by herself and by outside filmmakers. She also tells great stories and is funny as hell. And her playing is otherworldly. I highly recommend her show, and she has several dates left on the current tour: Buffalo, Syracuse, Columbus, Cleveland and Chicago. www.batten.com

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good time Chris!
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks for giving us the head's up, Tim. Since she wasn't appearing at a 'regular' concert venue, I had no idea that she was playing locally.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
                      Just got back from her show in Alexandria, Va. tonight. Really awesome stuff! She does a multimedia show featuring backing films put together both by herself and by outside filmmakers. She also tells great stories and is funny as hell. And her playing is otherworldly. I highly recommend her show, and she has several dates left on the current tour: Buffalo, Syracuse, Columbus, Cleveland and Chicago. www.batten.com
                      I keep wondering if Steve Vai boned her...would they make the ultimate
                      shredder kid? Yes! Imagine those Genes?

Comment

ARRRRRRGGHHH! I just checked her website and missed TWO opportunities to see her - a live show on 9/24 in Roswell and a clinic 9/25 in Lilburn. That sucks!

Oh yeah, congrats Tim. Sounds like you had a great time.
                        Did you happen to catch Gilbert at RMA back in July?
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                          Man that cool Tim... I was lucky to see her in Phx around 90' also,
                          with the teased hair and all.. Sat in the front row (clinic) and watched
                          the most incredible display of Hammering/pull offs ive ever seen!
                          And ive seen EVH 3 times.. One of the funny memories of that night,
                          was she kept stopping, and looking out into the audience and would ask..
                          "Wheres Lynch?" "I want to cut heads with that boy"!! Calling him
                          out! Luckily George didnt show that night, because she would have
                          kicked his ass!
                          I need to have GMW make me this "Tut" !!

Damn sometimes i wish i had a bigger got and better connections That chick is hot!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X