Warren D Skull and Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren D Skull and Blood

In the Round n Round vid, Warren's guitar has a pointy Charvel headstock. In most of the vid, the face is black, but when he's playing on the table, it looks like the headstock is unfinished. Check out the vid. Here's a pic:

It could be the light, but it looks maple during the whole scene, from the moment he drops to the table till the end of the lead.

Did he have two necks or two guitars?

This also brings up another question. Should Charvel release a Warren D reissue of this guitar with a pointy headstock since that was the way it looked in the vid?
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Here is a triple set...owned ny my Brother in law...sold them off about
    2 months ago though....

Comment

Um nice guitars but what about my questions?
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

The headstock is finished imho. looks like maple because of the light.

Comment

I seem to recall that Warren had 2 Blood Drip/Skull guitars and he had several necks that he interchanged for some reason.

Comment

Nope. One guitar with one neck for Warren in this video. I think it is just the lighting with the drywall dust that makes the face of the headstock looked washed out. I have read that he cracked the headstock on this guitar and that is why he swapped the neck for a strathead.

Warren did have a second blood drip and skull Charvel but the skull had fangs and there was more blood drip/splatter on the body. That one was not in this video. In fact, I've only seen studio shots of Warren with that guitar - never any live shots.

Comment

Working...
            X