Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicious Rumors

Great band. Classic metal!

album(released in 1990)This is just real Heavy metal!They have inherited the spirit of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden justly.I have the memory which went to CD...

yep, I have ALL their stuff including their VERY rare first two. They never stopped puttng out stuff. Their last one "Warball" has Brad Gillis is playing on alot of tracks. you should post this in MY "True "Metal VS Trend" thread in the Non related section..I was actually looking at this vid while doing that. But I was keeping with "newer" metal theme there and couldn't find what I was really looking for with VR...

Jeff Loomis was going to join this band after he auditioined for Megadeth before he joined Santuary/Nevermore.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

VR was great with Carl Albert and Mark McGee. The 1st album w Vinnie Moore was great stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
        VR was great with Carl Albert and Mark McGee. The 1st album w Vinnie Moore was great stuff too.
        Oh yeah - Carl was awesome! If you like his voice, check out his earlier work with Ruffians on their EP - RIP, bro

I bought a Model 2 from Dave Starr (one of their bassists) a few years back - cool dude, turned me onto the band's old bio site he put together, interesting stuff! http://www.therealvr.com/index2.html
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
        X