No announcement yet.

Necrophagist thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys..were you ever in the mood to suck a big fuggin' tit?.. I am!!

Big Chief Wannasuggums...() ()

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Friday tits!!
      Sam

Comment

Thought this story was cool...Seems to contadict anything I have heard about Muhammed...
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Haha, that's great. Muhammed looks shorter than Dan Spitz.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
            I have Epitaph and Onset of Putrefaction but I have to admit I haven't listened to them that much. They're clearly awesome musicians, but I'm more into bands like Deicide and Vader who are about the groove rather than technicality.
            That said, Necrophagist strike a good balance between the two, they're not just a technical band, they have some great tunes too, I just haven't listened to them that much since other bands like Krisiun have taken up all my DM listening time recently!
            digging up an old thread here but I didn't get turned on to Vader until this thread a while back. this song is really growing on me! i don't have the solo yet. tuned to a D

"enjoy"

Comment

I always respected Necrophagist and their incredible ability to play their instruments especially being so young. But they always came across as one of those bands who almost purposely sacrificed melody to show off how well they played.

But I will say that video you linked is definitely awesome, I enjoyed that tune and the way they used pinch harmonics in the licks was brilliant.

Good stuff.

I'm with horns though, Chuck ftw!

Comment

Working...
              X