X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more of the Nevermore live DVD

This Godless Endeavor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCw1UVGSGc8
    Last edited by kmanick; 10-24-2008, 11:46 PM.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

I haven't listened to TGE in a while, but isn't this just the CD mixed with video? If that's the case, that's lame. I want to see AND hear them do it live.

Comment

did you watch the clip, Steve? That is live. They intersperse bits of slo-mo & grey scale & other video-type effects in there but that is most definitely the band playing live.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

..Wow..that's certainly live alright!!!

Fuck, I gotta get this DVD. Its Vin's birthday and I'm tapped out..shit. Payday is next week..must be patient! I feeling being frozen like Cartmen until he got his hands on a Wii..
        Last edited by horns666; 10-25-2008, 10:27 AM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          did you watch the clip, Steve? That is live. They intersperse bits of slo-mo & grey scale & other video-type effects in there but that is most definitely the band playing live.
          Yeah, I was a little buzzed when I watched this last night (pre flighting before bar ), and the audio sounded too clean and perfect. Watching it again, I agree it is live... my bad.

Comment

Nice. Welcome to the end my friend... the sky has opened!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great, now I want an Ibanez 7 string, thankyou very much.

Comment

Get the schecter, it sounds better

Comment

But... Chris Broderick...

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                    But... Chris Broderick...
                    Chris is great; though, it would be nice to see some old footage with Pat O'Brien, Curran Murphy or Steve Smyth.

Comment

there's footage of Steve & Curran on the 2nd dvd
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh. Cool!

Comment

Broderick also played jackson didn't he? Better still!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            there's footage of Steve & Curran on the 2nd dvd
                            Looks like I'll be playing with Curran in the near future in a new project based on my writing. Curran is in my buddy's band and getting his own signature Strickly7 model. He and I are going to do Youtube demos of these new line of guitars. So, I'm looking foward to that.

Jeff Loomis' "Zero Order Phase" is lightyears ahead of ANY guitar intrumental shred album ever recorded IMO. That's if you're into guitar music that doesn't sound like your watching the fuggin' Weather Channel!!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that's cool, Bill! I wouldn't know what to play around a guy like that. But you'll be right at home with the kind of riffage you come up with
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X