Jason Becker Paradise Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Becker Paradise Guitar

I'm pretty bummed out, I'd really like to buy...But I'm not going to shell out $2500..Maybe if I hit the jackpot some day.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Sucks it's a bolt, but it's a 100% worth it, I feel. Especially if you shell out those 200 bucks more. Sucks I can't play, so I could justify buying it.... Then I'd only need to get my broke ass to get a job.
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Looks like a cool guitar, but that headstock is FUGLY! What sucks is that Jackson isn't the company making these.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
        Looks like a cool guitar, but that headstock is FUGLY! What sucks is that Jackson isn't the company making these.
        According to what is written on that page, Jason had "full participation" in the project, or something like that, so it kind of like it

Anyway, I don't think they'd really fuck it up, seeing as it's Jason we're speaking about, but I wholeheartedly agree, it's ugly as hell. Well, at least it's a bolt
        Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

i think the headstock and pickups look retarded
          Maybe the dingo at your baby?

Comment

I don't mind the headstock, I think it's sort of unique.

I like the pickups though.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
              I like the pickups though.
              They're the smecks!

If the headstock had a TINY bit sharper point and a slightly bit beefier part right after the nut (you know, something like an angle or something, to make things more symmetrical. Something like on a Jackson, where it tapers out.) I'd fall in love with it instantaniously. It's the angularity that gets to me. The more I stare at it, though, the more I'm falling in love with it. Maybe it was the shock factor at first, I dunno, lol

Comment

Eek, that headstock does suck.

Jason Becker is a hero, though.

Comment

The pickups are awesome, but yes, that headstock is horrible.

Comment

i'd say that the headstock isnt that bad...the color turns me off...and the fact that its not jackson + bolt on just...blah =P
                    classy inlays though
                    Own:
                    '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                    w/e catches my eyes ATM
                    More '90 Professionals

Comment

That is one of the ugliest headstocks. I don't think the $2600 is that bad for an artist guitar. Hell that's a lot cheaper than these:

EVH Frankenstein - $25,000
                      Eric Clapton Blackie - $25,000 ?
                      Yngwie Malmsteen - $12,000
                      SRV Lenny - $12,000 ?
                      David Gilmour - $4,000

Seems extremely reasonable. Although you could probably build one for about $600.00.

Comment

Eek! Sorry man its Fugly. But playability and sound are the 2 most important aspects.

I would have to see how the neck felt - that for me is the most important issue on a guitar.

Their other guitars I like better except for the headstocks. God they have to change those headstocks.
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

It is unique, but different is good sometimes.
                          Jackson KV2
                          Jackson KE1T
                          Jackson KE1F
                          Jackson SL1

Comment

I cant stand those "Big Bird" cartoon numbers on the fretboard... yuck

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                              I cant stand those "Big Bird" cartoon numbers on the fretboard... yuck
                              really? they make it for me
                              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                              X