No announcement yet.

Jason Becker Paradise Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very cool, but it's like the cartoons I'd see as a kid where they'd do a reveal from the feet up of a beautiful woman, and then they get to the head and she has a face like Goofy!

Neat bevel on the top of the body, but nasty-ass headstock.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Honestly, I like everything about the guitar except the headstock.
      If I could get passed that, and had a chance to play one and it played really good, I might own one of them.
      Fine, there I said it. Are you happy now?
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Jason Becker is truly a guitar hero and an inspiration to us all but I think that guitar company is just using him for marketing.
        That guitar is ugly and overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
          Jason Becker is truly a guitar hero and an inspiration to us all but I think that guitar company is just using him for marketing.
          Usually I'd agree, but Becker's been fucked over by too many guitar companies. All of them promise shit but they never deliver, at least this place delivered.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post

Yep... Hopefully he'll make some coin on it. Probably not tho...

Comment

Nasty headstocks on their guitars

Comment

Headstock is terrible....

Comment

Jason Becker's new album is released on Tuesday, anyone gonna be picking it up??

I certainly will be looking for it!

On November 4th, the long-awaited new album from guitar legend Jason Becker “Jason Becker Collection”, will be released through Shrapnel Records and iTunes. New songs on the CD are "River of Longing" (5:55), "River of Longing Reprise" (4:16), and "Electric Prayer for Peace" (11:51). I was invited by Jason a few weeks ago to his birthday/CD release party where I got to hear the songs. They sound amazing, they sound like they could be epic movie theme songs. You’ll want to mark your calendar on November 4th and be sure to buy it. Guitar playing is provided by some of Jason’s friends: Satriani, Vai, Marty Friedman, Michael Lee Firkins, Matt Bissonette, Dave Lopez of Flipsyde, Steve Hunter, and Greg Howe. Over 16 minutes of extra guitar playing by Jason, mostly never heard before stuff, can be accessed if you put the CD in your computer.

Comment

Looks like this Jackson prototype Jason Becker model was pulled earlier today. Nice wood~

Last edited by fullshred; 11-30-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X