• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter

What is the tangerine strat? maybe a GMW? anyone know? "click"

doesnt he have a Fender endorsement?

Comment

gene had a few custom shop strats. some h/s set-ups and one single hum, if i remember from the catalog.

killer looking guitars. i think the bridge pick-ups were sd parallel axis trembuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyD View Post
        doesnt he have a Fender endorsement?
        I thought both he and the singer had a Fender endorsement.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged View Post
          gene had a few custom shop strats. some h/s set-ups and one single hum, if i remember from the catalog.

killer looking guitars. i think the bridge pick-ups were sd parallel axis trembuckers.

Kory! Good to see you. Hope all is well!

Comment

Wow, I had to watch that again. I don't think they are heavy metal, I don't know what you would call it but they have a really cool sound. When I see that video it makes me GAS really hard for that orange guitar!

Comment

They're a great band, I guess considered industrial rock. Filter's first album came out in 1995 (which is the only one I have), their second came in 1999 and third in 2002. The singer, Richard Patrick, had been a touring guitar player in Nine Inch Nails before that. After their third album, they took a 5-year break and put out a new album this year. I need to pick up their other albums soon.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think it is the original bass player that is serving in Iraq?

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Kory! Good to see you. Hope all is well!
                  hey, thanks man, i super appreciate it! hope all is good with you, too!!

Comment

Hey Toe, I was looking at the tab for "hey man" drop D tuning. Sure is nice to have at least one non-floyd electric.

Comment

Good song. The pre-hook has a great riff. Guitar sounds MEAN!
                      8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

I'm getting a little of the topic with this one but here it goes.
                        The "Hey man nice shot" is easy easy easy! and may be in reference to this "clicky" (Budd Dwyer footage) Its freaking amazing that something so simple could be so ICONIC
                        The guitar line in the song's chorus was previously used in Stabbing Westward's song "Ungod," The line was written by Stuart Zechman, who played guitar for both Filter and Stabbing Westward.

Comment

Working...
                        X