Cool Blind Guardian Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Blind Guardian Video

If anyone else is interested. I hadn't seen this or even heard this song until today.......

I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

How long till guardian really gets custom gear with a sword and sorcery theme?
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

sweeeet!\m/
      subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
      www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

That's awesome. I will buy the game just for that. (when the console versions are released)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Best Blind Guardian video. Don't deny it!
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

For in game music, I dig the Tauren Chieftans...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEYVy6BF0w
            Last edited by Hellbat; 11-12-2008, 06:59 PM.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I saw a Blind Guardian live video a few months ago, might have been from Wacken a couple of years ago, I dunno, but the guitarist was playing a red soloist with white binding on the neck/headstock that was OBVIOUSLY a Jackson, but there was black tape over the logo. Possibly a chaep knockoff for a live gig so his good one doesn't get wrecked? Anyone know wtf?
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

That might have been an ESP he was playing. He plays one on the live DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                  That might have been an ESP he was playing. He plays one on the live DVD.
                  I see he's endorsed by ESP now, but it was a Jackson style headstock for sure.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

cool video. Good song. I never heard of them until just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
                      I see he's endorsed by ESP now, but it was a Jackson style headstock for sure.

those guys have been ESP endorsers since the "somewhere far behind" album...hahahaha, back when hansi still played bass he was using an archtop horizon bass with the smurf hat headstock.

andre's ESP (the red one) is an older archtop horizon with the jackson style headstock. he's been playing that for years....
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X