Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of Forced Entry thrash band from seattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of Forced Entry thrash band from seattle?

I just heard of these guys and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about them.

Like when where their albums were released? I cant find any information on their history at all.

General thoughts or opinions?

Here is a link.

Back in high school, one of my bandmates was a HUGE Forced Entry fan. He had a couple of their albums on tape. After we graduated and went our separate ways, I didn't really give FE any further thought. They were good, but that was at a time when there were so many good albums coming out that they fell through the cracks.
    sigpic

Comment

'As Above, So Below' is killer.
      Google the band. Also check in EU. MetalMind has been on a reissue kick. They might have re-released a their albums.

Comment

I went to every show religiously here, i may have said it before but this band didn't get what they deserved, such a kick ass live band 3 piece even in a little bar it was a friking kick ass show one of the best bands you'll never see. Brad is a bad ass fucking guitarist. If i remember right, he was recomended to metallica to play guitar when james had broke or burnt his arm at the time, something like that, i remember he got some kinda offer to try out.
        He actually has a band with his son now, he sings and plays bass.
        The last little demo they did "The Shore" was awesome too.
        Oh yeah, once they did a gig on the ferry we just floated around puget sound getting Haaaamered, never saw so much beer sloshing across the deck of a boat, lol, that was a sh!t faced night that i can barley even remember.
        Every Forced Entry show involded a lot of bruises and beer, a LOT.
        Good Fucking times.

With lines like this you can't go wrong

Fuck Off or i'll Kill You
        Get Fucked Up
        Were a Bunch of Dicks

Buy their albums if you like metal, or you can't call yourself metal.

Oh to answer your question, lol

Thrashing Helplessly Down ( Demo 1987 or 88)
        Uncertain Future 1989
        As Above So Below 1991
        The Shore (4 song demo 1995) Theres a song called 'Sore' on it, that's so damn good.
        Last edited by Trem; 11-29-2008, 11:05 PM.

Comment

I was really into metal in the early 90's and I am suprised I never heard of these guys till just recently. I even watched headbangers ball back then but I guess there was so much awesome music it just got overshadowed.

Comment

This is hilarious, "We're Dick's"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
            X