Got my The Year of the Voyager DVD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my The Year of the Voyager DVD!

Now I have to sit here at work waiting for my shift to end so I can go home and watch it.

AAAAAARGH!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Cool! I went looking for this over the weekend at Best Buy, along with the new Twisted Sister DVD. No luck on either one.

Comment

I got a free copy..

I LOVE it..and in complete fuggin' awe!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, I watched it as soon as I got home from work. The 2.0 sound is unbelievable. Andy Sneap did an amazing mixing job. The band is on fire. The only beef I have is the processed Black and White look they give the footage. Actually I guess two beefs. It should also be available in hi-def on blu ray.

Well worth the $19.99 I paid for it. Highly recommended
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Love it. I can't complain about a single thing. Apart from the fact it cost me $66 over here
          Hail yesterday

Comment

This is a better video of this song live. Video includes a joke for the tasteless. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I finally got to check this out (audio only). Born is intense!
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I got the 4 disc limited edition a couple weeks ago (2 DVDs and 2 CDs). Well, actually, my mom and dad bought it for me as a Christmas gift, only I went to the record store and picked it up, gently opened the plastic to make sure all discs were accounted for, had to give the DVDs a play to make sure they worked right , sealed it back up, gave it to mom, she gave me the $30 back. I'll see it again on Christmas day with some pretty wrapping paper on it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                  I finally got to check this out (audio only). Born is intense!

Dude, you GOTTA see the man in action..its like a out of body fuggin' experience...and Warrel is one kick ass, silly frontman and singer!!!! Best fuggin' metal band/guitarist on the planet IMO!NOBODY comes close!!!

It's all about the songs and energy..NOT just mindless noodling.

Andy Sneap comes thru again..go figure.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X