Numbers from The Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
    They are all good really, and they are worth buying for sure man.
    If ya pm me your address I'll make you copies of them and send them to ya.
    I have all 6 of their albums:

"Into The Depths Of Sorrow" 1990
    "Beyond The Crimson Horizon" 1992
    "Through The Darkest Hour" 1994
    "Downfall" 1996
    "Adagio" 1998 (My favorite one)
    "Alone" 2006 (also kick ass)

Thanks for the offer, bro- Much appreciated! I think I'll just pull down a few off iTunes- i checked, they're there- I got some giftcards for Christmas I need to burn anyway.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Cradle of Filth did a great cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91h6qUikXjA

I think Machine Head does a cover of that and Battery on the rerelease of the Blackening. I have heard the Battery and that is good but I kinda doubt they do a good job of Maiden.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

On the special edition of The Blackening, they do cover Hallowed and Battery. http://www.machinehead1.com/discography.html

I've only got the first three Machine Head CDs, just kinda stopped listening to them. I should check out their other stuff.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah the Blackening is really good really they dropped off after Burn My Eyes (A good debut) and didn't pick up until Through The Ashes of the Empire. The Blackening is my favorite of all their stuff but they did this trendy rap metal thing in between Burn and Ashes that just isn't very good nothing really redeemable about those albums

Comment

Joe, check out the last two MH releases. I really like both. I think Demmell gave them a kick in the pants.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool. I'll definitely have to pick them up soon. I thought The Burning Red was pretty good, I just kinda stopped listening to them and not really sure why. LOL
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

MH opened for Metallica last weekend and they played the Hallowed cover. Halo's my fave from the Blackening, which they played, but Davidian's the best...Let freedom ring w a shotgun blast!
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Halo is such a great song I run to it all the time. Demmell's favorite song is a Farewell To Arms but Robb's Favorite is Halo because he loves playing it live. Ha I listen to Sirius Radio and get this useless information

Comment

Working...
                  X