Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
    God Damn man! Find it !!
    I agree! I'm assuming you have Randy's sig on it? If so, you just won this contest The closest I get is an autographed Tribute album by Ozzy. He signed it just before Zakk joined up in 1989.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

No albums. But i do have a stryper bible signed by all 4 members!! haha.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I have an old Metallica Ride the lightning picture disc lp (remember those things?) signed by Kirk Hammett. Also have a couple small things signed by Dave Mustaine. I actually met him after a show in Chicago and he seemed like a pretty good dude...regardless of all the he's a dick head rumors...LOL.

Comment

I have Ace's signature on a set list.

Comment

I have a Cub Scout manual signed by Sheriff Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser (he was one scary dude-for real). Met him back whenever the movie was out-like 1974. I was about 10 years old. That dude was like a short-haired version of WWE's "Undertaker".

I figured I could post this because there was a band named Sheriff LOL.
            As for musicians...I have Blackmore and JL Turner. Vandenburg, and some others.

The one I want is DIO! well, and King Diamond. Oh, I also want Kronos before he became a body builder.
            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
              I agree! I'm assuming you have Randy's sig on it? If so, you just won this contest The closest I get is an autographed Tribute album by Ozzy. He signed it just before Zakk joined up in 1989.
              All 4 of the band. If I can find the effin thing I'll take a pic an put it online.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Go round to your Mum's and she'll say "Oh, that dog-eared old thing? Someone had scribbled on it so I gave it to Oxfam".

I've got loadsa signatures on stuff, but one that bugs me is my "Powerslave" tour programme, Bruce decided he had done enough, but after 1 and a half hours of queuing, we kiddies still hadn't got our stuff signed. To an excited 14 yr old, that is serious shit, to walk off just as we approach the table, I was gutted. Still, might be working with him in the near future, and guess what my first words to him will be?

" 'Ere, sign this, you bastard. I've been waiting 25 years"
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ugh... Got stuff from:

Several King Diamond CD's w/different bands (King is great guy)

John/Criss Oliva (Couple from Jon, and Criss was so cool)

Yngwie Malmsteeen (Great guy to hang out/BS with)

Vinnie Moore (not a good time)

Micheal Angelo (cool dude)

Tony MacAlpine (Great guy)

Greg Howe (great guy)

Candlemas w/Messiah (that was a crazy night, those guys are crazy drinkin dudes)

Bruce Dickenson (super friendly guy)

Ace Frehley (nice guy, even after I mistook him for Vinnie Vincent). Gene and Paul were such tools I didn't even deal with them. Yet ran across gene later at a club and he was cool as fuck. Wierd.

Faster Pussycat (ugh, strange buncha guys to hang with at the time)

Met Metallica before they were really famous. Didn't bother, haha... Umm, Oops?

There's more I can't think of right now and more I've met that I never bothered getting somethng signed.... I don't even know where half that stuff is anyways.

Guess I've had some good times. Interesting. Didn't seem like much then.

Comment

For sigs i have from 08's NAMM show...

Paul Gilbert..
                    Paul Reed Smith

From years gone by..
                    Edgar Winter
                    Johnny Winter
                    Blues Saraceno
                    Adrian Legg
                    Gordon Lightfoot

But your right...there just dudes like us.. Of all of them
                    Paul Gilbert was the best! What a super nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X