Sign of the apocalypse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign of the apocalypse?

Get the guaranteed lowest prices, largest selection and free shipping on most Music Accessories at Musician's Friend.

Well, I guess a $25K guitar needs appropriately-priced
    appointments...

And some shithead's already lunging for his wallet...

That is ridiculous. No one bought the guitars, so I guess they're selling the parts now.
    Scott

Comment

That is laughable.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Seriously, a reliced fuggin pickup....

"One of only 500 custom wound to his specs" yeah, except for the 10,000 non-scratched up ones going into the new wolfgangs.

I bet it was a production line thing that scratched up the bobbins. Production line manager "What?!? 500 pickups were ruined by this machine?!? We are going to be out a couple grand on these."

Marketing guy "Ruined? They are relics man! We are going to make tens of thousands on them! Billions if we can get Ed to launch a splash of seed across them!"
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

So that $400 tag is for 4 of them, right?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

see, EVH is a money grubing prick. you better believe HIS pickups would NEVER be available for the public without HIS holy blessing....
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I already have a whole box of pups that look like that.

Comment

The "non reliced" version...

Get the guaranteed lowest prices, largest selection and free shipping on most Music Accessories at Musician's Friend.
                -Chris

Comment

Hey EVH, lets stop whoring out all of the equipment and start selling some new music. Everyone wanted the "brown" sound from a mutt strat. How can he sell all of this new crap as the best when we haven't heard a single note from him to let us hear what it can do?

Comment

I'm surprised Ed hasn't trademarked the Brown Sound like Harley did with their exhaust rumble.

Comment

Who knows. Like the ad says- "Get yours before they're gone- order now!"

Comment

The first 50 callers will receive a free case of batman drivin'!!!
                        There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

LOL
                          the last time I paid that much for a single pickup was in the early 80s for a 1959 gibson PAF....and it looked a whole helluva lot better than those dogs
                          come to think of it,the PAF probably sounded a helluva lot better too!

Comment

Funny how the guy who wouldn't sign anything back in the day is all over the place, singing pickups, guitars, wolfgang's discarded Twinkie wrappers.....

Comment

Working...
                            X