X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That`s Death Metal...
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Mmh I love Nile, but I wouldn't call them black metal.

Special-K! Dig your music, man! Especially the live video. Sounds a little like 1349 to my ears. Horns!!!
      From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
        Mmh I love Nile, but I wouldn't call them black metal.

Special-K! Dig your music, man! Especially the live video. Sounds a little like 1349 to my ears. Horns!!!

Whoah, nice to hear that... Thanks!..
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Hmmm..maybe I should join the party.

But that opens the door to a whole lotta work that I really don't wanna do.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

jumping onto this a bit late .... but I'm old, old enough to have been listening to metal when 'Black Metal' the album was released .... there's been good stuff since then, but IMHO little to touch it for impact and originality
            so
            Venom

and let me tell you, no matter how minority it might be now, in the mid-late 80s, it was SERIOUSLY minority uncool to like Venom, so I did it anyway ! :-)

Comment

DAWN: notice the RR1
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              My Childrens
              -------------
              Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
              Lefty RR1T trans black
              Lefty Sl2HT trans black
              Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X