Steel Panther!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W-w-w-w-haaaat? Me too!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by RandyRhoads View Post
      These guys are playing over here in London next month... I'm sooooooo there!!!
      Where and when?
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro View Post
        Where and when?
        They are set to play a show at the 229 Club in London on June 16th. They're also confirmed for this years Dowload festival... bring on the Hair Metal
        sigpic
        And on the 8th day,
        God kicked back with a beer,
        And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Comment

Damn these guys are awesome! So...the triumphant return of 80's metal is in the form of a satirical joke?!? Oh who cares, why look a gift horse in the mouth! They rock hard!!!

Comment

Their album Feel the Steel is coming out soon here if not already (haven't checked in a while) and is already out in the UK.
            Ratt & Roll

Comment

I live right behind Fenway park/Lansdowne street(big club street) in Boston, I was walking home last week and they were playing at this new "Irish" bar on Lansdowne that's open to the street.

All I could see was thier hairsprayed hair headbanging over the crowd haha!!!
              but they sounded hot and the crowd was super into them.

Comment

Well, I got the album and it freakin' rocks!
                Yes, it's a daft "comedy" record, but there's monster playing on here - Guitar album of the year so far by a long shot.
                There's so many note-perfect digs on other bands - Whitesnake, Warrant, Bon Jovi, Yngwie.... and one number that sounds more like Ratt than Ratt did!

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
                  I live right behind Fenway park/Lansdowne street(big club street) in Boston, I was walking home last week and they were playing at this new "Irish" bar on Lansdowne that's open to the street.

All I could see was thier hairsprayed hair headbanging over the crowd haha!!!
                  but they sounded hot and the crowd was super into them.
                  If you hunt around a bit, there's a bootleg of that show online...
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irEKZEIaRng

Comment

Just ordered a copy, can't wait...

The Shocker is fuckin' hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3GM...eature=related

Comment

Eatin' Ain't Cheatin' is my fave, and Stripper girl is so spot on, the coolest thing is that a lot of people in the media don't realise that these guys are totally taking the piss.... Genius.
                        The Guitars...
                        2008 BC Rich Gunslinger Retro
                        2003 Jackson DXMG [Modified with Duncan Jazz & Screamin' Demon & OFR]

'The wild boys go head to head... Like the good book says be quick or dead'...- David Lee Roth

Comment

Watching the TV Series "Z Rock" on IFC the other night, I almost fell out of my chair when they were in a battle of the bands against the awesomeness of Steel Panther. They did "Death to All But Metal" or as Sarah Silverman says "Death to All Butt Metal". Some funny shit IMO. Check it out in reruns or maybe youtube. Here's a couple of links:

http://www.ifc.com/zrock/cast/steel-panther.php

http://hardrockhideout.com/2009/07/1...on-ifcs-zrock/

Comment

Man, Steel Panther was known as formerly Danger Kitty in the late 80's and released one single "Love Rockett". After a break they returned with a new album, then damed Metal Shop. They change the name to Metal Skool. Now they're rising as STEEL PANTHER. Check out the videos on youtube they're rockin' some asses in UK Download Festival last month! This guys totally rock!!! Satchel their guitar player, is a great player. But he doesn't use Jacksons. Ibanez, Kramer and B.C Richs

Comment

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=60855461

Community Property video!
                              (Probably NSFW....)

Comment

These guys are like "Bad News" but they can play. They are obviously having a second wind - good luck to em. A good time for it now with the trend for reviving everything 80s. I wonder if they are wearing wigs? Very funny but also enjoyable. The more 80s rock the better IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X