Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starship? Are you serious?

Here's some pipes:
    At Blondies in Detroit. Here they are playing stuff from The Spectre Within before it was released.
    Scott

Comment

From Bill's thread on the topic of accents.
      Tim Roth gives instructional how-to's on the guitar techniques in the INTO ETERNITY song "Eternal" off the new album "The Scattering Of Ashes". Century Media...

Tim Roth speaks similarily to how I do. He's from 2 hours away from where I live. I also say the word "like" a lot without realizing it.

Edit: On topic. Here's Stu:

Vocal lesson by Stu Block of INTO ETERNITY for the song Nothing.CMDistro - http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Into_Eternity_-_The_Scattering_Of_Ashes/22348Best Buy...
      Last edited by Ben...; 05-13-2009, 10:15 PM.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

pipes!
        A great live version of Jeff's Rock Star Movie Soundtrack.From the DVD 'JSS Live At The Gods 2002'...http://jeffscottsoto.com/home/page7/page7.htmlAlso visit...

http://www.facebook.com/richiekotzenmusicThis is Richie Kotzen live in Sao Paulo Brazil on September 30th 2007. This is the last chorus and ending solo of ...

Taken from the DVD 'Thunder Go Mad In Japan'. www.thunderonline.com

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        DiMarzio Endorsee
        www.dimarzio.com
        Morley Endorsee
        www.morley.com
        "Intelli-Shred" author
        www.myspace.com/intellishred
        NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Bobby Burns..Are YOU listening son? I hoped you learned something since posting this thread.

Don't make bust out my well groomed Octopi!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

King Diamond's "Abigail"Tim "Ripper" Owens - vocalsJeff Waters - lead guitarJames Murphy - lead guitarPaul Gray - bassRoy Mayorga - drumsRob Caggiano - keybo...

King Diamond's "Abigail" Tim "Ripper" Owens - vocals Jeff Waters - lead guitar James Murphy - lead guitar Paul Gray - bass Roy Mayorga - drums Rob Caggiano - keyboards Music & Lyrics: King Diamond...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJp7LT4HTYk

King Diamond's "Abigail" Tim "Ripper" Owens - vocals Jeff Waters - lead guitar James Murphy - lead guitar Paul Gray - bass Roy Mayorga - drums Rob Caggiano - keyboards Music & Lyrics: King Diamond...
              That ruled supreme!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rob Caggiano on keys? Wasn't that the dude playing lead for Anthrax?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  Rob Caggiano on keys? Wasn't that the dude playing lead for Anthrax?
                  Yep.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can't believe that nobody mentioned one of the finest metal vocalists of the great 80's:

:ROTF:

Comment

Dennis DeYoung. Rick Emmett.

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anyone mention Midnight from Crimson Glory. Killer singer, especially on their first two albums. The first cd rarely leaves my cd player.
                        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Yeah, I mentioned Midnight, but there so many great singers really..like James Rivera, Harry Conklin, Allen Tecchio. Hard to get 'em all.

I can't belive All That Remains did a gay cover of a 10+ year old Nevermore song. I ALWAYS said this song should be a break thru hit for NM..now watch these assholes get the credit for it. That's parr for the fuggin' course..after reading the comments of 'tards..I really hate sheople..fuggums..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOoocD4azd0

Comment

Ohhhhhh I fucked up. I actually like All That Remains. I was confused with of these silly band names. I though t it was As I Lay Dying or some shit..one of those fag wannabe metal bands..:think:

ATR covered NM..Not AILD..OK, that's better..

Comment

Horns and Kevin covered a lot of ground. This guy's not metal, but I think he deserves a mention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa101k-8ncI
                              This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
                                Horns and Kevin covered a lot of ground. This guy's not metal, but I think he deserves a mention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa101k-8ncI

Ahhh Tony Martin..yeah, he was a runner up fpor VH but he declined because Mr Big was bigger in Japan than VH was here..if you can imagine that.

Great singer..never was crazy about his style. For that kind of music I'm partial to John Corabi.

Comment

Working...
                                X