Shawn Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about this for a guitar solo:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Wow that was a good solo but that guy is massively massive
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Haven't heard of him either. Reading the post I had to check him out. The guy could fly on the guitar. Also, cool grave marker. Thanks for the heads up on a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
          but that guy is massively massive
          who give's a fuck if he's fat :think:
          "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
            I heard about that, I can only imagine that Ted would stop doing that after Shawn.
            I'm surprised he didn't stop doing it after Marino embarassed him.

Shawn Lane was a genius, not merely a great guitar player. One of the most sadly underappreciated--and under-recorded--musicians I know of. The scary thing about Shawn was that he was playing actual musical stuff at that frightening speed, not merely rehearsed licks or repetitive bits.

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
              that guy is massively massive
              I completely fail to see what that has to do with anything.. Does Shawn's physical size in any way affect the way you listen to his music? Are you really so vain? He humbled every single person who ever saw him play and yet he seemed to be one of the most humble persons on the planet.

If anything, Shawn Lane was larger than life.
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
              X