Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First dont miss Conan O'Brian on the Tonight Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up the CD... and that song on Conan is the weakest! Maybe
    Sammy loved it? BUT imo...#10 on the CD should have been the tonight
    show song! They blew it! Sammy has gotten fat with 80 Million in
    his pocket!
    Last edited by Robert Burns; 06-07-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Saw it. What a snore-fest.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I heard another Chickenfoot song on the car radio today..it was very gay.

StrikeTWO!!!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

StrikeTWO!!!!!
          **If only Sammy would use a low gutteral satanic roar? LOL

Comment

that song sucks. Sounds like they wrote it in 10 minutes as a goof.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              **If only Sammy would use a low gutteral satanic roar? LOL
              **if only it was good..

That made VH III sound awesome !!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yea i saw it and actually thought it sucked too, especially the first "solo" the second ending one was ok, but im not sure if thats part of the song, or if thats how they end it live, but maybe their all just to old...
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

y'know, I didn't hate it. I didn't have very high expectations anyway, and it was okay. If the album pops up in the discount bins, I'll probably grab it
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

And what's up with the peace sign - they're about 15 years too late for the peace-nik revival that happened in the 90's... yeah I know its a chicken footprint, but 99.99% of people will see a peace sign.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by vitaming View Post
                      y'know, i didn't hate it. I didn't have very high expectations anyway, and it was okay. If the album pops up in the discount bins, i'll probably grab it
                      +1. :d
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't know, I didn't think it was all that bad. I think this record is worth a listen at least.

You can download it at Amazon for $3.99

Comment

I picked it up today but haven't listened much. The thermal album cover is cool. The kid at HMV told me a guy tried to return his because they forgot the ink for the song titles...

:ROTF:
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'd rather watch dog poop dry out and turn white than listen to Joe Satriani. Yes, he's a great guitarist, but boring as fuck. He's probably from Irmo, S.C.
                            "POOP"

Comment

I just really dig Sammy's voice and it's nice to see Mikey having a good time. Satch, for me, has always been a "take it or leave it" kind of guy. I still can't believe how good Sammy sounds, even when singing dumbass lyrics.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

StrikeTWO!!!!!
                                Dude, why does Satch suck so much??? Seems like he's a great player but he's not into "music"

Comment

Working...
                                X