Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First dont miss Conan O'Brian on the Tonight Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, it's crap. Dio delivers each song's lyrics the same.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Is is that bad? I'm glad I didn't buy it. I didn't care for what I heard. Dio is getting up there and it is finally starting to show.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
      Yea, it's crap. Dio delivers each song's lyrics the same.
      Are we talking about the like black album with the gold writing, and a dvd also? Or is there another album? Because i have the first one, and there are only 3 new songs on it... which sounded fine to me!
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I too had high hopes for Chicken Foot. Every songy I've heard has made me want HSAS instead.

How's that for an old fart reference?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
          Are we talking about the like black album with the gold writing, and a dvd also? Or is there another album? Because i have the first one, and there are only 3 new songs on it... which sounded fine to me!
          I am talking about their new album, "The Devil You Know".

http://www.amazon.com/Devil-You-Know...5037040&sr=8-1
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
          X