No announcement yet.

WTF? Thayer in Ace's outfit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too long ago they announced that Kiss will continue long after Gene and Paul have left us.. they've set it up to keep it going and going.
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I wish they would do that now.

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
      Not too long ago they announced that Kiss will continue long after Gene and Paul have left us.. they've set it up to keep it going and going.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Just like Lynard Skynard!

Comment

Speaking of Ace's outfit, I saw one of his old stage costumes at the Atlantic City Hard Rock Cafe last week. Even all beat to shit and faded it was cool !
          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Yeah well, I don't keep up with KISS. Creatures Of The Night was the last one for me (with ALive II being the first and really only other album).

But I thought Ace was still with them since the last reunion?

Ah well, whatever.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X