X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn Endorser playing a Jackson?

I thought Scott when to Washburn....

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Phil Collen still plays Gibsons, Adrian Smith still played his Jackson when he was endorsed by Fender. I don't think being endorsed by someone means you can't play any other guitars.

I don't think anyone really cares what Anthrax do now anyway.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

man, i always loved that guitar with him. that's a recent photo?

He talked about it recently being an old relic of the past, i wonder if he's playing it because of that?

Comment

Judging by his tats and clothes it looks recent to me.

Comment

I don't think you always see much exclusivity, some guys have a favorite axe for different songs, developed over the yaears, despite whoever wants to give them free guitars nowadays.

Phil doesn't always use the PC model, mixes in the soloists, others, etc.
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

Looks to be recent. I believe he got married to Meatloaf's daughter not too long ago, and it looks like there's a wedding ring on his finger.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

From the thread title, Dime came into mind.
              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Dime and Jackson?

Nawww...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  That's not the first time Dime's been shown playing a Jackson. That looks like an RR1T. There's also pics around here of him playing a white RR5 and a black RR5.

Comment

Found this a little while ago, though I think it's a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      That's not the first time Dime's been shown playing a Jackson. That looks like an RR1T. There's also pics around here of him playing a white RR5 and a black RR5.

There's also this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure that's the video (can't watch it atm)
                      Originally posted by horns666
                      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                        There's also this.

I'm pretty sure that's the video (can't watch it atm)
                        If we're going into that territory, I'll also mention this then:

However, in both, Dime's guitar has that ugly ESP head though. It's that widely speculated 'ESP-gift that the boys from Slayer gave Dime'.

Definitely though, Rex has some J/C axege going on in both!

And at least I shifted the discussion towards someone who can play. Go me!
                        Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                        Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged View Post
                          man, i always loved that guitar with him. that's a recent photo?

He talked about it recently being an old relic of the past, i wonder if he's playing it because of that?
                          yeah it's from last week some time, it was on MSNBC's celebrity sightings. I just wanted an excuse to post a pic of the guitar.
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I haven't seen him use the old NOT Soloist since he's been shaving his head. Still a cool guitar
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post
                              If we're going into that territory, I'll also mention this then:

However, in both, Dime's guitar has that ugly ESP head though. It's that widely speculated 'ESP-gift that the boys from Slayer gave Dime'.
                              I was never sure if those guitars were ESP/LTD or BC Rich or some other weird brand. He also had a Hamer version of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X