No announcement yet.

Washburn Endorser playing a Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that guitar's legit...no one would fake that graphic.

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
    Found this a little while ago, though I think it's a fake.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
      that guitar's legit...no one would fake that graphic.
      Very true. Wasn't that graphic called Pop Art, or something like that?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Very true. Wasn't that graphic called Pop Art, or something like that?
        Bingo !
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Yay. I'm good at sometimes retaining useless information.

Comment

That's a great shot of Scott!

Comment

He played it more than once and he got his rhoads back out too! look like hes playin the good old gear!hes playing marshalls live now too.now lets pray for him to get back to jackson and have them release the NOT series!
              I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

I seem to remember reading something about him posting on Twitter or something like that about digging out his old guitars. I remember seeing a picture of that specific guitar recently too and it was definitely a new picture. I'll investigate further.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by toddstaples; 07-02-2009, 11:23 PM.
                  "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Glad to see the ol' girl back in Scott's hands. Is that Dan Spitz playing in those clips?

And here they are back in the day.
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Looks like an RR1T there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                        Glad to see the ol' girl back in Scott's hands. Is that Dan Spitz playing in those clips?

And here they are back in the day.

no, it's rob caggiano on lead. he played with them before the reunion with spitz.
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                          Phil Collen still plays Gibsons, Adrian Smith still played his Jackson when he was endorsed by Fender. I don't think being endorsed by someone means you can't play any other guitars.

I don't think anyone really cares what Anthrax do now anyway.
                          When I saw Megadeth in 2001 Marty Friedman was playing his Jackson Kelly's but in addition to those he also played a Fender strat (bone stock, no humbuckers, but boy talk about TONE) and a natural finish Gibson Les Paul.

Megadeth @ Woodstock '99Dave MustaineDavid EllefsonMarty FriedmanJimmy DeGrassoWatch the concert in order here:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E0CE38...

Megadeth live at Woodstock 99, "A secret place" with friedman playing the Les Paul I just mentioned.

Megadeth @ Woodstock '99Dave MustaineDavid EllefsonMarty FriedmanJimmy DeGrassoWatch the concert in order here:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E0CE38...

And with "trust" Friedman playing the strat

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Yay. I'm good at sometimes retaining useless information.
                            I am AMAZING retaining useless info, but bad at retaining important info.
                            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                              When I saw Megadeth in 2001 Marty Friedman was playing his Jackson Kelly's but in addition to those he also played a Fender strat (bone stock, no humbuckers, but boy talk about TONE) and a natural finish Gibson Les Paul.

Megadeth live at Woodstock 99, "A secret place" with friedman playing the Les Paul I just mentioned.

And with "trust" Friedman playing the strat
                              Friedman with a strat! Cool! Gotta love the comment about "Fuck all the thrash bands, we are Lamb of God". Ha ha ha! What a cock.
                              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Whats he Playing here??
                                Is that a SLS?
                                "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
                                X