Washburn Endorser playing a Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, SLS. Maybe he's coming back to Jackson... hmmmmm
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
      When I saw Megadeth in 2001 Marty Friedman was playing his Jackson Kelly's but in addition to those he also played a Fender strat (bone stock, no humbuckers, but boy talk about TONE) and a natural finish Gibson Les Paul.

Megadeth @ Woodstock '99Dave MustaineDavid EllefsonMarty FriedmanJimmy DeGrassoWatch the concert in order here:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E0CE38...

Megadeth live at Woodstock 99, "A secret place" with friedman playing the Les Paul I just mentioned.

Megadeth @ Woodstock '99Dave MustaineDavid EllefsonMarty FriedmanJimmy DeGrassoWatch the concert in order here:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E0CE38...

And with "trust" Friedman playing the strat
      Are you sure it was 2001? I was sure he left in 2000. But yeah, it would be kewl if Scott Ian went back to Jackson. :p
      Originally posted by Hellbat
      Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

One of the bigger washburn dealers (boogiestreet) states on their website that Ian has left washburn...
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

If theres a Scott Ian signature id kill for it!!!! This guy is my biggest inspiration being a rythm guitarist.
          I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            I haven't seen him use the old NOT Soloist since he's been shaving his head. Still a cool guitar
            Your probably right as I had an ole pic on my school folder with him holding his " NOT" guitar with a bon jovi 80's style hairdo and Dan Spitz next to him withhis extreme rhoads with ninja turtles on it, thats going back 18 years ago now.

When I saw this thread title before reading ,my first thought was ..... Nuno playing a Jackson?
            Last edited by loose Cannon; 07-17-2009, 10:35 PM.
            I dont get scared but i do get shocked!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
              I don't think anyone really cares what Anthrax do now anyway.
              Sad but true! I couldn't tell you what they have been up to for the last 10 years!

But I also couldn't care what Metallica have been up to the last 10 years!

Cheers!

Carl

PS Does anyone else think Death Magnetic is piss poor? I bought this because I used to be a loyal fan in the 80's and there are only a couple of songs that aren't terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by metalvince333 View Post
                If theres a Scott Ian signature id kill for it!!!! This guy is my biggest inspiration being a rythm guitarist.
                You do know there already was a Jackson Scott Ian signature, right? The JJ1, JJ2, JJ4, JJ5...
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by metalvince333 View Post
                  He played it more than once and he got his rhoads back out too! look like hes playin the good old gear!hes playing marshalls live now too.now lets pray for him to get back to jackson and have them release the NOT series!
                  I would be all over a NOT soloist or dinky with only 15 frets and that inlay

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                    I don't think being endorsed by someone means you can't play any other guitars.
                    It depends on the endorsement contract...some allow it, others don't.

Comment

Scott have been played a lot of Jackson all over the years, aslo ESPs anf Washburns

Comment

Working...
                      X