New Marty Friedman album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 706AN View Post
    I think leaving Megadeth was a big mistake for Marty... When in Megadeth you get a good income, travle the world, and Custom Jackson Guitars.. what more can you possibly want? and why would you quite Megadeth to play J-Pop???
    Marty left Megadeth when they started to go downhill, I think he left at a great time.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
      Marty left Megadeth when they started to go downhill, I think he left at a great time.
      +1
      there was a time where i started to think megadeth was better than metallica, now i think they both suck(i'm after talkin rust in peace/justice)

hell i've left alot of bands cause i wasnt happy with what i was doin. it might have got the crowds goin or whatever but it didnt move me anymore so i had to go. its just the way it goes with soul musicians

Comment

Heck, I think neither J-Pop or Megadeth are the right place for marty, he could start himself a metal band which would be alot better than both and the thing is, he wouldn't have that dickhead mustaine in it neither!
        Gear

Jackson DXMG
        Jackson JS30RR
        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
        Blackstar HT5H
        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
        Marshall JCM 800 2203
        Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

I would go along Mazz....I liked some of the Megadeth stuff (tornado of souls OMG!!!), but I couldn´t really find my way into Tokyo Jukebox.....To me it´s just too childish. Of course there are some awesome riffs in there, but all together it´s just not what I think Marty is best at: Playing Metal.

Comment

Originally posted by outgone View Post
            all together it´s just not what I think Marty is best at: Playing Metal.
            but "scenes" wasnt metal and i think thats the type of stuff he really excels at.

Comment

yeah, you´re right....it´s probably just this j-pop thing i don´t like^^

Comment

dont get me wrong tho i'm not really into the jpop either. friedman should go to metallica and tell kirk to go play j pop since he's got the voice for it, but that may make mustaine lock himself in a room and cry uncontrollably in a corner. LOL

edit- wait maybe not go to metallica cause they'd just make him play worse stuff.....still it would be entertaining to see happen
                Last edited by jdr94; 12-11-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I want to see mustaine crying muhahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X