Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently Brad Gillis is using his eighties Fernandes Signature models again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Brad Gillis is using his eighties Fernandes Signature models again.

According to Brad the ten they made him in 1986 were "spectacular"

Good enough to be put in service again next to his modified Fender on which the Gillis model is based.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hey, who knows, they might be the new to-get guitars, eighties Fernades models.

I never played one, but the early Fernandes strats were supposed to be awesome.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

I like what he did on the last Vicious Rumors release "Warball".
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I had one of these and it had the orinal Floyd with no fine tuners. I should have kept it

Comment

I know Ed Roman or whatever his name was made Brad a guitar, but I don't recall ever seeing a picture of him actually playing it live. I like how he had the wireless set up in that guitar, anyone have the specs?
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

It may be Brad Kelly's too, he uses it quite often. I've played it as well, nice guitar. They have internal nady wireless built into them as aftermarket
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I saw them last year and they were great. Brad played that ax all night. Joel Hoekstra (Jeff Watson's replacement) was fantastic too! Met both of them after the show and they were real cool guys; down to earth....

Comment

It's cool to hear Joel was cool. I met Jeff at a "Hamer Fest" right after he released "Lone Ranger" and he was a fucking twit.

I've only heard cool things about Brad. My friends father was (according to my friend) old military friends with brads dad and my friend Chris supposedly got to see Brad's home recording studio. Not sure how much of that I believe but stranger things have happen.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Well, it certainly appears that he's aging well.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have always liked his playing.
                    Great to see him playing that axe again.

Comment

Had one. It was a great guitar.

Comment

Working...
                      X