Me and the Savatage guys on Bravewords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and the Savatage guys on Bravewords

The new band is called MACHINES OF GRACE and Bravewords is featuring us this week. They've got one of the songs from the CD posted in the upper left corner of the home page.

http://www.bravewords.com/home
    www.machinesofgrace.net

Check it out!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Very cool stuff Matt - 'Between the Lines' sounds really good. Nice to hear some vocals I can understand for a change
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sounds kind of Lynch Mob/Badlands. I mean that as a compliment.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks guys!
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Very, very impressive Matt! I love your tone and the solo is killer - can't wait to hear the rest.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Matt, "Between the Lines" sounds GREAT!!!! Count me in for a purchase!

All the best,

A~
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Damn, Matt. That kicks ass. I agree with the Badlands comparison, and that is a HUGE compliment in my book. I love your guitar tone.

Comment

Love the name-change to "Machines of Grace". Better indeed. The track smokes!

Good work Bro!

Comment

sounds great, what amps and guitars you using to record with?

Comment

I'll see you guys in Springfield VA in August.
                    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sounds really good!

Comment

Very impressive! Definitely grabbing the CD when it's out.

Comment

Nice to hear something like that these days! Added to my must purchase list.
                            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Glad you dig it! I used a Diezel Einstien 50 watt head and a Boogie Roadking for the rhythm and solo tracks. A Divided by 13 and an acoustic got mixed together for the alternate guitar line in the choruses.

I mainly used my modded Jackson JJP for most of the electric stuff and an Alvarez for the acoustic parts.

Originally posted by timstar5150 View Post
                              sounds great, what amps and guitars you using to record with?

Comment

Working...
                              X