Megadeth - Head Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth - Head Crusher

Anybody else download this yet? I'm a lifelong diehard fan and I think it's amazing....Dave and Shawn write well together and Chris Brodrick.......unbelievable, as expected. I know there will be the usual Dave haters to bash this, but really I can't find a negative with it at all. Masterpiece.

C'Mon September.......Endgame is coming!!!!!!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Woah.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXA0GoruN7U

I need more!!! I have a strong feeling this will be the best 'Deth line-up so far!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Again..who's Metallica??? ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAWgT...eature=related

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Woah.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXA0GoruN7U

I need more!!! I have a strong feeling this will be the best 'Deth line-up so far!!!
        Agreed I feel that Chriss's solo on this sounds similar to marty's the song is killer. The album was recorded with a marshall jvm and marshall rhoades tone is killer
        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Sounds promising. I don't really like Dave's "new way" of singing, though.

Chris sounds like he's trying to be Marty, and he sounds like he stole quite a few licks from Jeff.

If he sticks with Megadeth I think his style will really develop into his own.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
            Sounds promising. I don't really like Dave's "new way" of singing, though.

Chris sounds like he's trying to be Marty, and he sounds like he stole quite a few licks from Jeff.

If he sticks with Megadeth I think his style will really develop into his own.
            Exactly, Broderick is just trying to be a buffed-up version of Marty. The best lineup was from '90-'00, and these guys can't compare.
            Originally posted by Hellbat
            Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFriedmanIsMaster View Post
              Exactly, Broderick is just trying to be a buffed-up version of Marty. The best lineup was from '90-'00, and these guys can't compare.
              well a MF fan boy would think that but the more I listen to the song the more I agree with you. I think that it sounds way to new to me.
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFriedmanIsMaster View Post
                Well, they sound really tight as a band now, and I don't really like Dave's singing anymore but Broderick is definitely doing a good job, so don't get me wrong here. This is probably the best lineup since Marty and Menza. You can tell Chris is definitely influenced by Marty and he got a lot of chops from Jeff Loomis, but his style will blossom eventually, I think. If you listen to Marty's old records, like the Hawaii one, he still sounded very very Ace Frehley and super Uli, it wasn't till he got with Cacophony (Perhaps even Megadeth) till his style was set in stone.
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Chris can compare but menza kicks the shit out of shawn
                  Jackson Shred

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                    Chris can compare but menza kicks the shit out of shawn
                    Without a doubt, though, I may be biased since Menza is one of my favorite drummers. Him and Richard Christy and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                      Without a doubt, though, I may be biased since Menza is one of my favorite drummers. Him and Richard Christy and a few others.
                      Ya im biased 2 I love menza and think shawn looks like a child molester
                      Jackson Shred

Comment

sounds very rust in peace i like !! almost reminds me of poison was the cure
                        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I don't mind that he has a few marty chops, thank god he isn't just sweeping and finger tapping his head off, the solo was pretty cool. Dave can still write a mean riff!!! Enjoyed the breakdown in it!!! Fingers crossed the rest of the album is nice and fast!!! Wonder has he been using his deans to record, does he have any jacksons left lying around or were they all sold in that auction?

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                            Ya im biased 2 I love menza and think shawn looks like a child molester
                            awww don't say that!!! Shawn is an AWESOME dude and drummer. He used our drummer's set when Eidolon used our rehearsal room for the BW & BK show.

My kid was about 7 years old at the time and blew Shawn, Glen and crew away when he got the chance to play some drums for them.

Did ya know that Shawn writes alot of Eidolon riffs and material and just gives them to his bro. He's an amazing guitarist himself. Prolly worthy to actually play guitar with 'Deth..

BTW did you hear Menza's and Dave E's solo, and side projects..they sucked tremendous balls!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              awww don't say that!!! Shawn is an AWESOME dude and drummer. He used our drummer's set when Eidolon used our rehearsal room for the BW & BK show.

My kid was about 7 years old at the time and blew Shawn, Glen and crew away when he got the chance to play some drums for them.

Did ya know that Shawn writes alot of Eidolon riffs and material and just gives them to his bro. He's an amazing guitarist himself. Prolly worthy to actually play guitar with 'Deth..
                              Thats cool let your son play for deth
                              Jackson Shred

Comment

Working...
                              X