• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
    I hated death magnetic it sounded nothing like old tallica it was horrible
    Hence why I said trying.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

That fuggin' song is awesome!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have been a longtime Megadeth fan and I really like Head Crusher. I always liked the thrashy Megadeth better than Youth and newer. Rattlehead is still my favorite Megadeth song.

Comment

i like it...This line up is better than that line up...blah, blah, blah. What about dave's song writing...seems up and down album to album. If the songs aren't as good then neither will the inspiration to play them. RIP had the Dave's best songs to date IMHO.
          www.JerryRobison.com
          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

As a HUGE Deth fan, honestly I did not like the song. It is sure heavy but that's it. I am not gonna say "they will never be the same again after Marty" bla bla , but this song lacks something. ı don't know how to describe but before Deth was heavy and melodic, wel it was Deth. Now it sounds just heavy. Hope the rest of the album is better.

Comment

Can't wait for endgame.... and i agree, needs more cowbell!

Comment

it sounds pretty good, if not incredibly annihilator.
                Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
                Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
                ISP Decimator Pedal
                Sony Wireless Systems
                Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                  You know no one has mentioned thi but dave is amazing too. He can play complex riffs and sing over them. He's also a great songwriter. The main writer in megadeth. Is soloings not amazing but it is still good.
                  To me the best solo in ANY Megadeth song is Daves solo in holy wars. Might be sloppy but it gives me goosbumps everytime i hear it.

Comment

This is a really kickass song. I can't wait until the album releases. Oh and the absolute greatest lineup Megadeth has ever had is the one that Dave Mustaine is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                      This is probably the best lineup since Marty and Menza.
                      not probably, Definitely

when Marty bailed, I bailed. but Broderick fucking rips. I will get this one.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Headcrusher is another punch-in-the-face song. Kicks ass! Real Mustaine Style! BTW, I don't like his Dean guitars.

Comment

needs to ditch dean and go back to menza, friedman, and ellefson

and of course, JACKSON GUITARS, come on dave, stop bein an ass, spend some of that money you have and play jackson, just pay for them like the rest of us

Comment

I

I like it!!

Originally posted by Marc Snow View Post
                            Headcrusher is another punch-in-the-face song. Kicks ass! Real Mustaine Style! BTW, I don't like his Dean guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post

and of course, JACKSON GUITARS, come on dave, stop bein an ass, spend some of that money you have and play jackson, just pay for them like the rest of us
                              He seems to be doing just fine without all that bulshhhhhhhiiiiiit! I have a feeling this is going to be an asscrusher of a 'Deth release. Maybe just as good as anything Dave put out since CTE.

My predictions are never wrong when it comes to metal. I'm the fuggin' Heavy Metal Jesus (Dream Evil song) !

He's makin' good coin off Dean..who wouldn't do that without sellin' out with your music. It's all about the fuggin' music!
                              Last edited by horns666; 07-25-2009, 12:47 PM.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post

Fuck that lineup.

Ellefson's got his head up his ass in all matters Megadeth, so that's out the window. Nice guy, but not really 'into' 'Deth anymore.

Menza's doing his own thing, and I doubt he'd want to go back.

Marty's doin' his own thing as well, and his thing is a complete 180 from what metal in itself, let alone Megadeth, is.

This whole 'only Broderick is a good guitarist since Friedman' shit is bollox. It was with Friedman and the rest of the Co. that Megadeth started going downhill. People need to let go of that whole 'lineup drama'. They put out some In-fucking-credible work, some of which is around the top of my own list, but I'm strangely glad that the RIP lineup is dead. My opinion, this is their best lineup to date. My .02.
                                Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                                Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Working...
                                X