Megadeth - Head Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Yep, "Risk" (perfect name) was an attempt at radio since it worked for Metallica. So he prolly wanted to give it a whack..he won't do that again.

That's the only Megadeth cd I refuse to own. I bought it and dumped it immediately. That's NOT a Megadeth cd IMO! It's a piece of shit!
    Even though it isn't Megadeth (in the proper sense), I still for some reason like Risk. More than anything after it. But WAYYYYYYYYY less than any of their older cds.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
      Even though it isn't Megadeth (in the proper sense), I still for some reason like Risk. More than anything after it. But WAYYYYYYYYY less than any of their older cds.
      Really, I was so bummed when I first listened to that when it came out. Quite a few bands did that about 10 years ago.., but Megadeth is the only one that redeemed themselves with me.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X