X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does it always happen to legends?

Where has all the good music gone these days =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vNZ1YYBWU
    Last edited by Mazz; 07-15-2009, 10:06 AM.
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

WTF it came up with weezer
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
      WTF it came up with weezer
      oh god!! it's worst then we thought! Our legends are turning into WEEZER..

yeah I don't get the correlation between legends and weezer either.
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I'm guess he is giving a demonstration as to the bastardization of music...
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

My kind of music "Metal is so bountiful, I can't possibly keep up with it for the first time in over 30 years..

I fell so far behind I would spend THOUSANDS of dollars just to get caught up, and by that time, a wave of new "Must Have" stuff will come out...happens everytime.

The underground metal scene has NEVER been better with everything availubale from long OOP classic re-issues to brand new amazing bands that have carried the torch.

BTW..That above link doesn't open. But if it has anything to do with Weezer...it wouldn't matter to me.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like Weezer. Catchy stuff. The guitarist was actually flying the guitar solos are cool flag back in the 90s when people like Dime were saying stuff like "it's all about the groove!". He even appeared with a EVH striped Kramer on the cover of a guitar mag when even Eddie was pretending the 80s didn't happen.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Wow, wrong link guys even though I copied and pasted from the exact page.... ¬_¬
              Gear

Jackson DXMG
              Jackson JS30RR
              Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
              Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
              Blackstar HT5H
              Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
              Marshall JCM 800 2203
              Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Someone tell me if it's fixed I changed the link
                Gear

Jackson DXMG
                Jackson JS30RR
                Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                Blackstar HT5H
                Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                Marshall JCM 800 2203
                Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

The music business is in a shambles right now.
                  One of the biggest Radio stations in Boston (WBCN) have announced that they are going off the air in August. This station has been on of "the Rock" stations in Boston since the 70's. Unfortunately all they have the balls to play these days is STP, Pearl Jam, 3 doors down etc. Very "safe" music, but boring as hell the only new "rock" they play is Nickelback. Without a TV medium like (MTV) to push new bands into the viewers attention, none of the "underground" bands that Bill referred too have a chance to get the exposure they need to hit it big time.
                  I mean Headbangers ball is on at 2:00 am for one hour and all they play is "core" metal.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Here's a better question, WHY DOES THIS WOMAN HAVE TO DO THIS TO OUR LEGENDS!?

madonna a new level pantera cover
                    100% REAL. madonna live playin a new level of pantera in memory of dimebag darrell a new level album vulgar display of power

actually kind of cool
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Hey, it's Darrell before he got all fat and beardy. Same thing happened to Zakk.

It's a shame when all these legendary guitarists get all fat and beardy.

That's what we're talking about, right?

(OK sorry, I really liked Darrell with Pantera but I could not resist the joke in poor taste)

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                        Here's a better question, WHY DOES THIS WOMAN HAVE TO DO THIS TO OUR LEGENDS!?

madonna a new level pantera cover
                        100% REAL. madonna live playin a new level of pantera in memory of dimebag darrell a new level album vulgar display of power

actually kind of cool

WOW! I don't have a problem with that either.

Comment

OOOOOHHHH!! She can play open chords with the best of them:ROTF:
                          My hair is on fire!!!!!My hair is on fire!!!!!!
                          Marshall 2205, 6100, 6100LM, JMP-1, EL84 20/20, VHT 2/50/2, Marshall 1960A & B cabs, '79 Strat, '84 Pacer, '98 Wolfgang, '08 Charvel San Dimas x 3.

Comment

Monte Pittman (also of Prong) is her guitarist/teacher ya know. Just sayin. Have I ever mentioned I like Prong? Prong Prong Prong. lmao
                            |My CSG gallery|
                            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                            X