Alex skolnick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex skolnick

http://www.premierguitar.com PG's Jordan Wagner is On Location in Chicago, IL, backstage at the House of Blues where he catches up with one of Testament's gu...

I think this video is recent. It looks like Alex is using a marshall mode 4. I tried that several times and hated it but if he makes it sound good whatever. It also looks like he may be working with peavey possibly to get a signature amp, id get it if he did.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Yes, Alex tours with the Mode 4.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ive been told that both guys in testament use jvms but alex uses a mode 4 and eric uses an evh 5150
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I believe Alex used a JVM or some other Marshall on the last record and so far has only toured with the Mode 4. There was an article in Guitar Player some months back where they talked about it, and Eric used the 5150 III on the new record.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Did he get hit in the mouth? He smacks his lips way to much int he interview, it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I believe Alex used a JVM or some other Marshall on the last record and so far has only toured with the Mode 4. There was an article in Guitar Player some months back where they talked about it, and Eric used the 5150 III on the new record.
            Oh glad its working for him hope he gets a sig peavey that would be awsome
            Jackson Shred

Comment

Working...
            X