Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proshot RR footage along with the Documentary?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proshot RR footage along with the Documentary?!

Check this out. I thought that guy that leaked the trailer was a bit of a crackpot, but I guess I was wrong. Apparently there is a proshot Blizzard show along with some great DOAMM video that is going to be released with the doc... whenever that is. I haven't read every page just yet, but it seems pretty legit.

http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/viewto...r=asc&start=15

Interesting if true. Wonder why it took so long to surface?
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Wow, that thread is turning into quite the shit storm. Cool about the performance videos.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm hoping the documentary can get finished so Mrs. Rhoads has a chance to see it. The pro shot Blizzard show would be an outstanding bonus to the doc!

Comment

I'd love to see it. I really would. I'm a huge Randy fan, as I've mentioned probably 1000 times on this board.

Having said that, the devotion on that board is a little offputting. Would I love to see the footage? Sure, just said I would. Will it ruin me emotionally if I don't? No.

The dramarama and the posturing, the pity party and self-declared martyrdom, the indignant anger & puffed-up finger waving that is flowing around that thread is just pathetic. Unless you're a member of the family or a former personal friend, you really shouldn't get that worked up/ butt yourself in too much.

I love the way that folks who apparently were not friends with Rhoads before he died feel perfectly comfortable throwing around "Delores" like she's some sort of personal friend, name-dropping like mad. Would any of these panty-sniffers have said a word to her if her son wasn't who he was? Decidedly not.

Who are these people (again, non-friends or family members) to believe they have some sort of right to how anyone's legacy is handled? It's just all very strange and grasping.

Comment

I haven't read anything on there. I have had my fill with fanboys of any genre. I have no idea what the situation with the recordings, this rant has nothing to do with that so much as the QR stuff - I'm going to go on a little rant here for a moment, please excuse me.

I think that any footage shot while Randy was with ozzy should be put out there. He was an employee, his work thought he was creatively part of it was for hire and should be readily available regardless of his death. Likewise any music recorded with Quiet Riot should be out there. I'm under the impression that there is a lot of Quiet Riot music that'll never be heard because D. Rhoads won't allow it. I personally think it's none of her f-n business. Randy was in a band, he with three others recorded that music. Dead or alive, that music should have been delt with by the band, not the surviving members of the family.

Should there ever be a time I am in an actual band and we are making music that's going to be in the contracts, if someone dies the music recorded with the band is still going to be used, and still put out with out outside interference. That members cut should go to the family, and that's that.

sorry, this was probably 100% off topic.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Damn, EVH cant comment? Why no eddie interview? Would be cool to
              hear him talk about Randy? Did EVH get "Owned" a couple of times, and
              is butt hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                I'd love to see it. I really would. I'm a huge Randy fan, as I've mentioned probably 1000 times on this board.

Having said that, the devotion on that board is a little offputting. Would I love to see the footage? Sure, just said I would. Will it ruin me emotionally if I don't? No.

The dramarama and the posturing, the pity party and self-declared martyrdom, the indignant anger & puffed-up finger waving that is flowing around that thread is just pathetic. Unless you're a member of the family or a former personal friend, you really shouldn't get that worked up/ butt yourself in too much.

I love the way that folks who apparently were not friends with Rhoads before he died feel perfectly comfortable throwing around "Delores" like she's some sort of personal friend, name-dropping like mad. Would any of these panty-sniffers have said a word to her if her son wasn't who he was? Decidedly not.

Who are these people (again, non-friends or family members) to believe they have some sort of right to how anyone's legacy is handled? It's just all very strange and grasping.
                Yeah, some people on those boards are very strange. I get the feeling some of them call Musonia on a weekly basis and bother the family. Alot of them do it so they can be the center of attention or a "celebrity" on those boards since they aren't in real life. Then there are those that ask the most ridiculous questions... "Where were Randy's stage vests made"? Wow...

I haven't read anything on there. I have had my fill with fanboys of any genre. I have no idea what the situation with the recordings, this rant has nothing to do with that so much as the QR stuff - I'm going to go on a little rant here for a moment, please excuse me.

I think that any footage shot while Randy was with ozzy should be put out there. He was an employee, his work thought he was creatively part of it was for hire and should be readily available regardless of his death. Likewise any music recorded with Quiet Riot should be out there. I'm under the impression that there is a lot of Quiet Riot music that'll never be heard because D. Rhoads won't allow it. I personally think it's none of her f-n business. Randy was in a band, he with three others recorded that music. Dead or alive, that music should have been delt with by the band, not the surviving members of the family.

Should there ever be a time I am in an actual band and we are making music that's going to be in the contracts, if someone dies the music recorded with the band is still going to be used, and still put out with out outside interference. That members cut should go to the family, and that's that.

sorry, this was probably 100% off topic.
                I also get the impression that the Mrs. Rhoads is the one blocking alot of stuff that could be made available to the public. Who knows why... As a fan, I would love to hear all of it. Though I have to admit the QR stuff wasn't all that great. I'm more interested in any Ozzy songs, outtakes, live vids/audio etc...

Damn, EVH cant comment? Why no eddie interview? Would be cool to
                hear him talk about Randy? Did EVH get "Owned" a couple of times, and
                is butt hurt?
                I'm sure they tried to get EVH to say something, but I'm not surprised he didn't since its pretty obvious that he has an ego issue. Have you EVER heard him go on record saying positive things about anybody? He has said a few things about Clapton, Holdsworth, etc... but always follows it up with some sort of putdown. Eddie seems like he's quite the asshat.

Comment

Working...
                X