Chris Avran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Avran

Anyone have any video's or audio of this guy? I heard he was really fucking good. I can't find any damn videos of him on youtube or google video except with him on Bruce Bouillets instructional thing...But it doesn't really showcase Chris.

He was Gilberts replacement in Racer X, not a lot is known about this guy..Apparently he was amazing though..
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Funny - I thought of him when that Billy White thread popped up (replacement that is as good as the original)
    I only have the stuff from Bruce's DVD and from Scott Travis' DVD...
    I hear there are a couple of bootlegs of a show or 2 he did though
    LOVED that school bus yellow Ibanez he has in the videos - and I'm not even a huge Ibby fan

I think there is an interview with him on the Racer X site (racerxband.com I think??_

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac View Post
      Funny - I thought of him when that Billy White thread popped up (replacement that is as good as the original)
      I only have the stuff from Bruce's DVD and from Scott Travis' DVD...
      I hear there are a couple of bootlegs of a show or 2 he did though
      LOVED that school bus yellow Ibanez he has in the videos - and I'm not even a huge Ibby fan

I think there is an interview with him on the Racer X site (racerxband.com I think??_
      Yeah that Ibanez looked sick. I was fresh off reading that interview when I posted this thread, he seemed like kind of a stand off prick, but I could be totally wrong.. Just sort of acted like he was "too good", almost.

I was watching a lesson thing with Bruce Bouillet and someone asked about him, and he said he had a few really really good/cool concepts and that he was really good, but just sort of fell off the face of the earth.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
      X