Jake E. Lee best solo- wow,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake E. Lee best solo- wow,...

This is the best live guitar solo I've seen yet. I'd really like to know how to nail that tone. I wonder if Jake can still rip quite like this. You can tell Ozzy is in awe.

That's f-in' GREAT!!

Comment

That tone is best done with a wicked Crate 15 watt practice amp, and
      the guitar volume knob on 2... 5" speaker torn! :-))

Comment

Gotta see Clapton, Slash & Van Halen Shreds too !!! Hilarious !!

Comment

I guess I'm just new to this kind of gag thing,,,but that was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. When I downloaded the video, I had no idea people altered things like this. The Ozzy clapping thing really clinched it. I'll check out the van halen, slash, clapton ones too, but now that the novelty is worn off, it won't have quite the same impact.

Comment

The BEST one is the one with Jazz guitarist Pat Metheny. Whoever overdubbed that video added in some insane grunts and groans with the guitar playing. I can't seem to find the link to the video, though. LOL

Comment

Haha, those are all great. The best ones in my opinion are John Petrucci showing us his gear and COB covering The Final Countdown.

Comment

Yeah, those are funny. There is also one where they overdubbed a John Petrucci instructional video and some of Malmsteen. Brilliant!

Found one of the Petrucci's

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's more be prepared to pick yourself off the floor from laughing so hard. Do not drink while on the 'puter either.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

John's secret tape uncovered and exposed!Watch it past John's warning intro.Caution: not for kids
                Last edited by Bengal65; 08-01-2009, 10:27 AM.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                X