In the Gaaaden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
    Hmm don't know about my favorite but I'm sure I'd really dig em. I wish they would of stayed with sancuary and have kept loomis in they would be a close to perfect band. Jeff loomis continues to impress me they say Becker took yngwie style up a level and I'm feeling that loomis took it up another .
    But I really like Van Williams even tho he was dry humpin' my friend's woman at the bar..but she wanted it..she a ho! Then he caught her blowing some dude in the mens room at a wedding reception. He rushed to my house all pissed off. He's on the fuggin' phone arguing with the bitch. I had to be the voice of logic and said. "WTF are you arguing for..she's sucks the cock..she's a ho..it's over". Then she start calling me an asshole. We both laughed and he never saw her again. That's how I help people.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      But I really like Van Williams even tho he was dry humpin' my friend's woman at the bar..but she wanted it..she a ho! Then he caught her blowing some dude in the mens room at a wedding reception. He rushed to my house all pissed off. He's on the fuggin' phone arguing with the bitch. I had to be the voice of logic and said. "WTF are you arguing for..she's sucks the cock..she's a ho..it's over". Then she start calling me an asshole. We both laughed and he never saw her again. That's how I help people.
      Interesting story your friend get out of it without an STD
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        that's a cool tune, Queensryche on steroids, too bad the video is badly made
        My same exact thoughts.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Steve did you hear the remakes of "Believe in Nothing"..That was their "Radio" song back in 2000 and All That remains and Firewind covered it..Firewind doing them much more justice and ATR really fags it up!!!
          NEVERMORE - Believe In Nothing. From the album "Dead Heart in a Dead World". Century Media 2000CMDistro - http://www.cmdistro.com/Artist/Nevermore/10219Best ...

ATR..yuck (pussified vocals)..but whatever..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOoocD4azd0

Firewind..well Gus G is a good player, and cool band..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImM4nBdgqoc

Comparing them really makes you appreciate Warrel!!..Well, he wrote it...duh.

Nevermore's unedited version..without the chopped guitar intro.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VukQnMnRjM

That song and "the Heart collector" could be HUGE radio hits given that chance. But I don't want nevermore to be RADIO popular. Bands like NM don't need the mainstream to survive. Metal fans are much more loyal dickholes like me..
          Yeah, I dig Believe in Nothing too... Not really metal, but it is a solid, catchy song. Nothing wrong with that. I used to have a bunch of MP3's on my work PC and that was one of them. I'd be in my cube air drumming to it haha. My coworkers though (and still do ) thought I was nuts.

Here's that asian dude doing So Many Lives Away. Awesome solo, and he nails it!

It is a part of the tune of "ELECTRIC SUN". ELECTRIC SUN is a band that "Uli jon Roth" had led before. His melody is very beautiful!but,very difficult to pla...

Comment

Garden of Gray... my favorite Nevermore song! I prefer Warrel's vocals on the studio version, though. He doesn't seem to be able to or want to hit those high notes quite like he used to.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK I'm jamming to "Dead Heart in a Dead World" now. This is pretty kickass! I'm surprised I hadn't heard of these guys before.

Comment

Working...
              X